Thursday, December 6, 2007

welcome to my new blog! :D

yeah, i know, i know. this is my third blog (not counting those whose usernames or passwords i've forgotten. heheh. *guilty grin*) . but hey, i don't think they were more than five. or so i think. :D

anyway, i thought that my other blog was a bit limited in terms of features, that's why i'm switching to blogspot.

notice the name of my blog? OT princess. for about two years now, i've been in denial about how i'm spending most of my life coding or documenting away in the office. but about a second ago, while i was thinking about what would be an appropriate name of my blog. something that would describe me. hmmm, bookworm? nah, i'm reading less books lately compared to when i was in college or high school. couch potato? i don't watch much TV now. and why is that? it's because i don't just spend eight hours in the office. more often than not, i spend more than eight hours in the office because of overtime (OT). so i thought what a more appropriate name could there be than OT princess? hehe. please excuse the reference to royalty. i don't have any illusion that i'm of royal blood. OT princess just sounds nice. hehehe. :D

just a side note: one of my housemates can stake a claim to being the OT queen, as she renders more OT than me. hehehhehe. :)

so, to anyone who happens to stumble on this side of the net, welcome to the rants, daydreams, comments, opinions and reactions of the self-proclaimed OT princess. :)

i welcome comments, if you have any, even those expressing disagreement to my views and opinions. a disclaimer: comments using language that is rated PG-13 and above may or may not be edited. :)

No comments: